Friday, October 11, 2013

SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Remember this layout I created and posted the other day for Thursday Sketch Challenge over at Elle's Studio?????


WELL I WON!!!  I'm so excited ♥  I feel so truly blessed!!!  When I showed my son, his reply was "It's a sign mom, you need to do more mother/son layouts"  he's so cute!!!!   I followed it almost exactly to the sketch.  EASY PEASY!!!!  This was the push I needed to keep playing with Thursday Sketches so be on the look out for more layouts ;) 

I LOVE using Elle's Studio products for Project Life.  If you follow me on Instagram (TERIBERI2IG), you will see I've been using these products for quite some time now.   On Thursday, I ordered the September and October kit and can't wait to play with these products!!  Stay tuned for some projects!!!!

Hugs and blessings,
T

2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful surprise! Your layout is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome !! Congratulations. It's indeed a beautiful LO. ;-)

    ReplyDelete