Wednesday, October 9, 2013

STAMPIN UP ONLINE PARTY!!!

Hello friends!!!! Coming to you this week with an announcement....


I will be hosting my very first Stampin Up online party through my sis Christina of Creations with Christina from October 9, 2013 through October 25, 2013 so if you want to try out their new inks or have anything you would like to order, please visit her website HERE.     The code to my party is: 4YYZ6RQ7
In addition, there is also a Signup promotion going on from October 7 - October 21 for ONLY $25.00.    Yes, you can be a demonstrator for just $25.00!!!!  If you are interested in becoming a Stampin up Demo click HERE

You can also host your very own party through Christina. Check out this Hostess Promo going on right now: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_HostessPromo_demo_Oct0113_US.pdf

Later this week, I will be sharing some SU projects!!

Chit chat soon!!


Hugs and blessings, T

No comments :

Post a Comment