Monday, October 7, 2013

Thursday Sketch with Elle's Studio

Yippie....I finally got around to playing with the Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch!!  I had been wanting to give it a try for the longest time but have been so busy.

I had such a great time creating a 12x12 layout.  It has been so long since I had done a layout and thanks to this sketch.......


I was able to complete it in less than 40 minutes.  I may just have to play along more often ;) A few months ago, Elle's Studio had an exclusive Vellum kit.  After months of hoarding, I decided to use it for this layout.

Here is my take on that Sketch, which I followed almost exactly. I did add hidden journaling to it.
 


In addition to the exclusive kit, I also used a few dies from My Creative Time (Stitched Party Dies for the Banner and Stitched Round Speech Bubble dies for the speech bubbles).   I also used the small heart punch from Stampin Up.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!! 

Hugs and blessings, T

1 comment :