Friday, November 29, 2013

A special MCT Black Friday sale and release!!

Guess what???  .... I'm a Guest Designer again for My Creative Time!!!  WOOOO HOOOOOO!!  So happy to be joining these talented girls again.  This release is amazing!!!  As you will see in my video posted below, I will be using lots of MCT products to create my December Daily this year.  I'm totally in love with the stamp set "A Day in December" as well as the stitched star dies.  Stay tuned as I share videos during December of my December Daily.  Now for the important stuff lol.........

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY & welcome to our "Special Black Friday Sale & mini release for your December Days"! Today we have a couple of new stamp sets for you! They are "A Day in December" & "More Journal it" & we ALSO have 3 new dies as you can see here:







These stamps & dies ARE AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER & will starting shipping out on Tuesday, Dec 3rd!  NOT ONLY are these stamps & dies perfect for your "December Daily's", but they are ALSO perfect for ALL of your Christmas cards, layouts, smashbooking  even your 3-D items etc.....

Okay, here is the BEST PART! EVERYONE who places and order this weekend will recieve this FREE STAMP set called: "SHINE BRIGHT"! 


Well, here is the BESTEST part... If you use the code BLACKFRI2013, you will receive 25% off your entire order AND get this free stamp! The sale starts NOW, Friday, Nov 29, 2013 & will END on Sunday, Dec 1, 2013 at midnight PST!  You can pre-order your new goodies HERE

If you have come this far, you have reached the end of the hop.  If you get lost along the way, here is the entire blog hop lineup:

25 comments :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING Miss Teriberi!!!!!!!
    HUGS,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a guest designer. :-) I'm excited about the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, love the use of the stars.
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Teri and I am loving how your Dec. Daily is coming along. I can't wait to see the whole thing come together. I'm glad that you had some input on this release and I can see more great things coming with you aboard the MCT team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love seeing your December Daily ideas. I'm always looking for new ways for the DD I do for my grandkids.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. You're so talented and congrats on you guest DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the guest DT! Love the stamp set 'Day' & the star dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous album!!! Love all the pages and all the great MCT stamps and dies you used!
    Congrats on your Guest Spot again!!!
    Thanks for sharing, happy Friday and have a GREAT weekend!!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Teri, I was so excited to see you as a guest designer. I just love, love all of your projects and creations! You are so inspiring and creative. I am looking forward to your December Daily videos too. It has been such a joy to follow your blog and instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous job on the december daily release! Love the stars and look forward to your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT job with all your December Daily projects and I LOVE your AWESOME video, Thanks for hoping with us!!!Hope you are having a GREAT Thanksgiving with your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job and congrats on being Emma's guest designer. Your project is amazing.

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Guest design post Teri! your PL book looks great!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Liz O
    unikebyyes {at} yahoo {com}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job! Great video too! Thanks for joining us this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on being a guest designer! Thank you for sharing your video too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards and your Daily December is starting looking to so good. Congrats on being a guest designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome job just awesome. You just use Miss Emma's goodies in such clever, unique and fun ways. You are such a talented gal so thanks
    Miss Terri for always sharing your ideas and spreading the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards and December Daily are just awesome! You are such an inspiration! Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on beinga quest desiner for the release. I have follwed your u tube series on project life. I will being tuning in to follow your December Daily. Thanks for sharing great ideas using Emma's new release. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your ideas and great December daily idea :) your projects are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I love your card and your December daily ideas is just awesome, thanks for sharing. Crafty hugs for you!!

    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all your DD ideas. Thanks for always inspiring us crafters :) Im so excited for your GD spot with MCT! you rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything looks wonderful. I really like the cards you made and your daily album will look awesome with the pictures in them too. Super job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Teri ~ Well I just watched both your videos and I am so EXCITED to see more and your DD! I LOVED the cards you made and the cards for the DD!! So happy you joined us for this hop and TU for doing videos too! I do apologize that this has taken me so long to stop by but so happy I finally did!

    ReplyDelete