Sunday, December 29, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS and DECEMBER DAILY SHARE!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS!!!!  Hope you all had a beautiful and blessed Christmas with friends and family!!!

First I wanted to share our 2013 Christmas Eve family picture:


I feel extremely blessed to have spent the entire week at home with my kids and hubby as we both had it off from work.  Feel even more blessed that we spent so much quality time with family....Brothers, sisters, brothers in law, sisters in law, niece and nephews, cousins, extended families......it was an amazing Christmas week!!

So next......I am super excited to share my compete 2013 December Daily!!  It's exactly how I pictured it to be.   I worked hard but kept it as simple as possible knowing that I was limited in space.


I'm so ready for 2014.  Looking forward to lots of changes in my personal life as well as many new crafty adventures!!

Hope you stay with me as I share some exciting things this coming year.

Hugs and blessings, T

4 comments :

  1. AWESOME Dec Daily Teri!!!
    Looks like you had a GREAT month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out! What a treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous job! Thank you for taking the time to make this awesome video. You are a wonderful inspiration. Wishing you a happy and blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete