Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Autism Speaks: Miami

Hello friends.  Wanted to share some exciting news.  This year, my family and I will be attending the Autism Speaks Walk in Miami (for the second year in a row) on April 6, 2014 in honor of my cousins little girl Breanna.    This cause, as well as Breast Cancer, is very special to our family.  We have friends and family that have been affected by both and we always love to go out and support them.




Our goal, as a family, is to raise $150.00 for this event.  Join me in my efforts to support Autism Speaks!  Click HERE is you would like to make a donation.  (NOTE:  Under "Walker Name" you put TERI BERRIOS)

Your support means the world to me ♥♥♥  Thank you!!

Hugs and blessings,
Teri





2 comments :

  1. Good for you! I'm happy to support you with a donation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww thank you so much Lucia!!! HUGS, T

    ReplyDelete