Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello 2014!!!!

You are going to be AMAZING!!! 

Thanks to my super sweet and beautiful friend Olga (ArtMingle) (she is also Artmingle on YouTube and Instagram), I decided to do the "ONE LITTLE WORD" challenge this year by Ali Edwards.  After thinking about all the changes that I will be looking forward to this year, I finally decided on........

(Silhouette image that I used on my cover page)

because I truly believe if you "Believe that you can.....YOU WILL!!"

I BELIEVE.....
that anything is possible through Christ who strengthens me!!
and because of my faith....
I BELIEVE that.....
I can be a better person
I can be a better wife
I can be a better mother
I can be a better daughter
I can be a better daughter in law
I can be a better sister
I can be a better sister-in-law
I can be a better aunt
I can be a better friend
I can inspire others
I can make a difference in someone's life
I can be a better.......ME!!!!!
I BELIEVE I CAN & I WILL!!!!!

You will see this magical word throughout my projects this year. 

Here are some pictures of the 1st page of my album:



I'm loving this new "Get Schooled" stamp set from My Creative Time.  It makes it so much easier when journaling in my own handwriting.  Keeps everything nice and straight.

 
And as I entered my journey this year, my fortune cookie confirmed that "BELIEVE" is my "One Little Word" for 2014.  "Believe in miracles!"
 

What's YOUR word for 2014???

Have a fabulous day!!

Hugs and blessings,
T




8 comments :

  1. Hi Teri:) Sounds like a great project to start in 2014. Can't wait to see your project as it gets complete:) Thanks for sharing!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the word and love the layout! I got "believe" this holiday season too so maybe it is my word for the year as well. lol Can't wait to see what you do on the MCT Dt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Teri! I'm not in the class/workshop but I chose my word as COMMITMENT.
    Looking forward to seeing your album come to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri ~ BEAUTIFUL word and page! Absolutely ~ just BELIEVE and you will achieve!

    ReplyDelete