Thursday, January 23, 2014

MCT sketch challenge!

Hello bloggy friends!!   Today I'm here to share our very first Sketch Challenge of 2014 over at My Creative Time.  For more information and lots of inspiration on this sketch, please visit the blog HERE.

This is the sketch:


......and here is my layout.    I made it 8 1/2 x 11.   




The products I used are:

MCT Fun Stitched Edge Dies
MCT Stitched Circle Tab Die
MCT Stitched Party Dies
MCT Stitched Lollipop Holder Die
MCT 3 Star Stitched Die
MCT Stitched 4x6 Journal Die
MCT 4x4 Journal Dies & More
MCT Build a Postcard Stamp Set
MCT Circle Tab Sentiments Stamp Set
MCT Fun Variety on the Inside and Out Stamp Set
The kraft, chartreuse and dark chocolate cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. 

I would love to see what you do with this sketch and don't forget to visit My Creative Time for lots of inspiration.

Hugs and blessings, T

13 comments :

  1. Love your take on the first ever sketch challenge. I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Great pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is FANTASTIC Teri, SUPER job with it!!! Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout, Teri! I just love what you did with the stars, cutting the small out of the bigger one! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch Teri!! Love your colour choices too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Great colors and I love that sparkly gold banner! I adore how you used the lollipop die!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on the sketch details ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun layout T. I love the MCT products that you used to create this fun page! d

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout. Love the glitter banners and how you did the stars.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout! Love how you made the page look like it was really ripped out from a notebook! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful LO Teri!! LOVE all the fun MCT products you used!
    Awesome job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute layout! Love how you ruffled up the notebook edge!
    Cheryle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teri ~ Oh I just LOVE your layout! The colors and details are so PERFECT for a boy!!! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete