Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Some exciting news!!

Hi my sweet blog friends!!  So happy to finally be sharing the news with all of you.  I made the My Creative Time Design Team - wooooo hoooo!!!! 


It's been so hard not to shout it out lol.  It is a true blessing to join this team of amazing and talented girls.....THANK YOU MISS EMMA!!!  Be sure to stop by the MCT blog *HERE* to see all the other 2014 DT members!

Before I share some projects, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself:

By day, I'm a full time Real Estate Paralegal.  On February 14, 2014, it will be 20 years that I have been working with my boss.  Some days can be extremely stressful, but I manage to get through them.  I have been married to my amazing husband for 15 1/2 years and together we have two funny, beautiful and amazing children (almost teenagers - yikes!!).  I am also a step mom to two beautiful girls...well women now since they are 21 and 25.  I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years.  In 2011, I stated documenting our family life using the Becky Higgins Project Life system.  I love documenting the little moments. I feel truly blessed and I am so grateful for everything in my life. 

Now to share my three, My Creative Time, Design Team Call projects.  We had to create a layout, a card and a 3D project.  Emma also wanted us to showcase MCT products if we had any.  I LOVE MCT so I have quite a bit in my stash and I put them to good use!!

Looking forward to an amazing 2014 and sharing my projects with all of you.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!

Hugs and blessings,
TeriBeri

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT (3D project)


 CHRISTMAS CARD


BASEBALL LAYOUT




18 comments :

  1. WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE TIME Miss TeriBeri! I am looking forward to working w/you in 2014!
    Big HUGs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Congratulations! You will be a fabulous addition to Emma's team. I love your projects! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab projects Teri!!! So excited to be on this DT with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Teri!! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats I was so hoping you'd be o Miss Emma's DT so needless to say I'm excited!! I love everything your created and submitted. I do love what you create and all the neat things you do come up with using all of Miss Emma's goodies.
    Sooo can't wait to see what you'll be sharing in 2014!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific projects!! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the MCT DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there T
    I saw this post last night at one in the morning and commented but I don't see the post, so I want to make sure this one goes through. I am SO excited for you. I KNEW you would make the design team! I can't wait to see your amazing creations. You are so talented and I know I will be enabled to buy a ton more MCT products when I see what you make! Congratulations. I bet you are so excited!.......d

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are absolutely beautiful, Teri! I'm so excited to have you on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper AWESOME projects Terri! I look forward to designing with you this year and watching more of your AWESOME videos!!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, your projects are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!
    wonderful projects!!! I'm looking forward to working with you for MCT 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Welcome Welcome! I am so excited that you are joining the MCT Design Team!! I just bought my first Project Life album after seeing your December Daily..so excited!!! Thanks for the inspiration! And here's to a GREAT 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Teri! I know you're going to be an Awesome addition to this DT. Can't wait to see you show off your MCT Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, looking forward to all your new creations this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your projects. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, so very happy for you. This is such an awesome opportunity. I'm a huge fan of My Creative Time and I've been following you for quite some time. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2014!

    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to the DT!!! So excited for you and to see your creations. I love them so far...that layout is divine! Great structure and stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on making MCT's DT! You totally deserve to be on that team for sure! Your projects are awesome, especially that layout. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete