Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome to Inspiration Wednesday for My Creative Time!!

I'm having so much fun on the My Creative Time design team.  Today for Inspiration Wednesday, I found a "Color Board" on pinterest and fell in love with the combination.  

Here is the "Color Board"


The other day my daughter posted a picture on Instagram that I totally fell in love with.  She took it while at her brothers birthday party.  I knew it was perfect for the layout I wanted to create using the color board I had seen on Pinterest.......Gotta love Pinterest!!!

I used the Maggie Holmes collection that I had been hoarding for so long.   The bokah background paper is my favorite of this collection.




Supplies:
Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes collection

Be sure to check out the My Creative Time Blog for some fun and amazing projects on this Inspiration Wednesday!!

Before I go, I wanted to remind you all to play along with our fun "Sketch Challenge" which is taking place right now HERE.

Hugs, T

11 comments :

  1. BEAUTIFUL job with your layout Teri, it looks FANTASTIC!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, Teri! Love that paper - all of your embellishments compliment it perfectly! Your little shaker heart tag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is gorgeous gosh Teri it turned out so awesome. Your daughter is so beautiful. I love all the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies
    I so have to get crackin' on using my sewing machine. You are just so stinkin' talented I miss you not making all your videos using Miss Emma's goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO, perfect pic for it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fabulous! I love the paper and all the awesome MCT products you used:) Super cute! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What a gorgeous LO Terri!!!
    The colors, the design and all the GREAT MCT stamps and dies look AMAZING with that stunning picture!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout...the colors are beautiful and the beautiful background paper has all of the colors. I really like the glitter doilies and vellum/sequin heart. Super pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous layout!! The colors are fabulous and I love love love all the detail that you put into this!! <3 Crafty hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This LO is breathtaking...BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your layout AND that PAPER!!!!! Wow, that is just a wonderful page that you made to capture the fun of the pic. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri ~ Oh my word ~ I ADORE this BEAUTIFUL layout! WOW! Again the details are simply STUNNING! Your daughter is GORGEOUS and so is that background paper! WOW!

    ReplyDelete