Thursday, February 6, 2014

MCT Challenge

So today the challenge over at MCT was to create a project using eight different MCT products.  Since ♥love♥ is in the air, I decided to make this cute Valentine banner for the frame I have in our foyer.  In the video I walk you through how I put it together and which eight products I used.









SUPPLIES:

MISC SUPPLIES:
American Crafts VALENTINE collection (Exclusive to Target)
American Crafts VALENTINE Stencil Sewing kit (Exclusive to Target - used for the letters)
American Crafts Glitter tape
Clothes Pins
Pink Jute
White Ink
PTI Felt
As you can imagine, this project was super fun and simple to make.  Give it a try.  I would love to see your take on this challenge.  Be sure to upload and link your project HERE.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

Hugs, T

13 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Teri what an adorable banner my goodness you are so clever and creative I just love how you used Miss Emma's goodies and girl you know I love your videos Thanks for all you do and the way you do it.

Cindy said...

Your banner is FANTASTIC Teri, AWESOME job with all the great details!!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a keepsake! This is so pretty, Teri! I love all of the details!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Wow, these are fabulous! Love each and every detail!

jessica said...

Super awesome banner Teri!! Love each of your tag pieces!!!
FAB job!!!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB Valentine banner Teri...loved the video too!!!

Kim H said...

Teri ~ Oh look at your ADORABLE banner! Okay the paper hoarder in me just LOVES this!! Oh my! Then all the MCT products with those clothes pins ~ <3!!!! I have wanted to make one of those chicken wire frames forever!! How love how you change for each season/ holiday too! So lifting this idea!

quilt4fun2 said...

The stitched letters are so cool. I like the clever clips with the bows. Super job on your cute banner...I like the little dangles you put on as it is such a sweet accent.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

candio said...

Awesome banner Teri ~ you did a wonderful job!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Teri, this is such a fun and cute banner!! I love it!!

Crafty Moni said...

Your tag banner is super cute! Love all the detail, the colors, and those cute tiny fun bows on the cloths pins. Thank you for sharing and for doing a vidio:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L

liz at liz's paper loft said...

teri, your banner is so pretty!

~ Jo ~ said...

This Valentine's banner is so pretty! I love the little bows on each of the clips and I love the alternating between red/black. The detail on each tag is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Jo
xox