Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tag it Tuesday for My Creative Time

Welcome to another "Tag it Tuesday" my crafty friends!!!  I'm back and feeling GREAT!!  Started working again today after two weeks OFF......re-entry is so difficult lol  On Valentine's Day, it was my 20 year anniversary at my job!!  I am beyond blessed ❤

Over the weekend I worked on this tag.  I had the idea in mind and it turned out exactly how I envisioned it.  I love the colors, the wood background and all the tiny elements.  Here are some pictures:





Supplies:

Misc. Supplies:  American crafts paper, twine, goosebumps, black ink, SU chevron ribbon, glossy accents


OK my crafty friends,  see you soon!

Have a fabulous week.

Hugs, T

10 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Hi Teri what a cute...cute tag. I sure love how you used all of Miss Emma's Goodies. My goodness so many clever and creative ways and ideas you shared here. I love how you used that little heart die in the banner I would've never thought of this so .... thanks .... thanks for all that you share you are so....so talented.....I love your videos wished you could do more!!
You biggest fan *in my dreams*

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun tag, Teri! I love all of the elements on it! So glad to hear you are feeling better! Great to have you back!

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute tag, love the wood background!! Lee-Ann :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Teri, I love your tag!! SO adorable, from the paper all the way to all the fabulous details you added! I adore how some things "hang" off of the tag!! Awesome tag my friend! Hugs!

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!! LOVE the papers and those die cut presents in the wagon...LOVE it!!!!
AWESOME job!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the design and all of the elements on your tag. Clever idea for a beautiful Birthday tag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet birthday tag Teri, looks FANTASTIC with all the MCT details!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

~ Jo ~ said...

Teri your tag is soooo adorable! I love the wood background that you created the tag in and the wheel barrow filled with presents is perfect! I love your copic coloring and your fun banner with the balloons. Perfect tag!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

~ Jo ~ said...

Teri can you please email me at
joann6274 at gmail dot com please?
I would like to ask you a question in private. Thanks!
Hugs,
Jo

Kim H said...

Teri ~ what a GORGEOUS tag! LOVE the papers, the details and how you used that CUTE little wagon ~ ADORABLE!!!