Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TAG IT TUESDAY with My Creative Time!

Hey my beautiful blog friends!!  Today I come to you with a tag I created for "Tag it Tuesday" over at My Creative Time and guess what?  I have a VIDEO share too woot woot!

So over the weekend I was at Target getting some things I needed and of course I passed by the crafty section.    Found the new American Crafts Valentine collection exclusive to Target.  I can't help but pick up their new collections when I go.    I got the 6x6 paper pad, the new roller stamp and new sewing stencil kit ❤❤

For my project today I used the paper collection and it's so CUTE!  Here are some pictures:










and here is the HOW TO video. 

Be sure to check out MCT for other project my DT sisters created.  They are all so talented!

Hugs, T






13 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Good Morning Miss Teri I soooo love your tags great paper and color choices. Gosh you sure did used a lot of Miss Emma's goodies and I really love what you did with them. Thanks for your awesome video.
You make the best videos.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable pocket tags Teri, great video as always!!! Lee-Ann :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love your pocket tag Teri! what a fun idea for so many uses...oh the gears are grinding in my head now! lol!

Glora said...

These are FABULOUS! Beautiful American Crafts collection you used there and so perfect with these My Creative Time products. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your tags and video! The little tags are so sweet and I would think a gift card would go on the tag or in the pocket too. The papers are fabulous.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

Totally LOVING your tags Teri!!!
Awesome job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your pocket tags! Enjoy your videos. I love the paper you used.
Kelly

Charity Chamberlain said...

Fantastic tags! Loving the colors!

mickeydee said...

I love your tags T.....I love the black, red and white color combo.The tags are so cute, I'm so happy that you are on the design team. I loved the video. I loved how you explained each step it was very informative....d

Lucía Ardón said...

I love your tags Terri!!! and your video is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri
Your pocket tags are very cute. I have to admit that I do not ever make tags. But for whatever reason, while watching your video, something "clicked" and I knew that I had to make this tag. Whether it was the colors, the pocket with another tag, MCT's stamps and dies, or the fact you said it could be put on a card, the fact remains that something grabbed my attention. I am starting to think of tags in a different way. Thank you for the inspiration.
Sylvia in AZ

Kim H said...

Teri ~ I just think using those tags together is so CLEVER! I LOVE the little pocket you created then put the smaller tag inside! EEK! Of course I LOVE the papers and colors with all the MCT products! I just saw this at Target too!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun tag!! I love how it is a tag within a tag!! Love Love Love!!