Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Whatever Wednesday" with My Creative Time

Hey crafty friends......been a bit MIA due to surgery I had last Wednesday, but today I'm BACK!  Feeling great and truly blessed!!!

I wanted to share this card I made for "Whatever Wednesday" over at My Creative Time.  In the video posted below, I will share how I put together the arrows on my card using toothpicks and the tiny heart die from the Stitched Sweethearts and XOXO dies.



Supplies:

(Misc Supplies;  PTI Black and Raspberry Fizz card stock,  Versamark ink, clear embossing powder, white jell pen, toothpicks, glitter paper,  Versafine Black Onyx Ink)


Be sure to check out what my DT sisters have created for today HERE.

Hope you all have a fabulous week/weekend!!

Hugs, T

12 comments :

mickeydee said...

hi T
Love your card and the video. The video helped to see how the arrows are made. Sweet card!...d

Joan Smith said...

Missed you and sorry to hear you had to have some surgery but glad to hear you say you're OK>
Love your card it is so cute and how sweet and clever are your toothpick arrows. Love how you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Take care sweetie and I love your videos.
Again, you were missed. Welcome back.

Cindy said...

Your Valentines day card is so SWEET Teri, Thanks for a GREAT video!!! Have a SUPER day my friend!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Teri! Love those arrows!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable, great video too...love the arrows!!

candio said...

Adorable card and great video on technique for arrows! Awesome Teri!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super sweet card!! I love those little arrows and how you did the clear embossing with the love collage! Great video as always :) Hugs!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on this pretty card! Love the stamping and arrows.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

What a super sweet card Teri!
Love this!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a wonderful card teri! I love the embossing tone on tone!

~ Jo ~ said...

Such an adorable card Teri! I love your handmade arrows!! TFS!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Kim H said...

Teri ~ what a BEAUTIFUL card! Oh my! Simply stunning as always!