Friday, March 21, 2014

Be Yourself!

A few weeks ago, I purchased these super cute Prima Doll stamps and have been wanting to use them.  I paper pieced the dress and then highlighted it where the shadows would go, with some copic markers.   I haven't used my copics in such a long time I forgot how relaxing it is.

I used three MCT products that I had sitting on my desk.  I totally love the tiny hearts from the 4x4 Journal Die and More.

Here is the card I made:




Supplies:


Misc:  Prima Doll Stamp, Copic Colors, DCWV Paper, Momento Ink, Papertrey Ink card stock, Mini rose

Have a fabulous weekend!!  See you again Monday ;)

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Super cute! I so want these Prima Doll stamps, i think there adorbs:) Thanks for sharing!

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely adorable, Teri! Fabulous coloring job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this prima doll too but I love how you have used yours! Will have to case this card. lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri ~ Oh this is so soft, subtle and so BEAUTIFUL! Just LOVE that doll and what a PERFECT way to use that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! I love everything about this card!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete