Monday, March 10, 2014

I've been scrapping!!!

YAY!  So happy to be working on my 2014 Project Life album.  If you follow me on IG (Teriberi2ig) you know that I will be doing Project Life monthly this year.  I feel a little overwhelmed doing weekly spreads.  Last week I printed about 100 pictures for January through mid March and Friday night, I cropped and inserted ALL of them into the pages.  Throughout my album, I will be using a variety of Core Kits, Mini Kits and some of my own hand made filler cards.

This weekend I worked on my cover page for "Scrap The Little Things" over at My Creative Time.  Be sure to check out the blog for some amazing inspiration from my DT sisters!!


Supplies:

Misc supplies:  Honey Edition Core Kit, MME Enamel Dots, Versafine black ink, Wood veneer from Michaels, acrylic ink.

I had so much fun creating this cover page.  Can't wait to work on my monthly spreads.  I will be sharing right here on my blog as well as Instagram.

Have a fabulous week!!

Hugs, T


8 comments :

  1. Love your cover page, Teri! This is adorable! Can't wait to see your year evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Teri! This is awesome!!! What a GREAT way to use all those MCT goodies!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just TERRIFIC!!! when I grow up I want to PL like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I like the negative spaces and fun papers.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri ~ First of all I LOVE you page! All the details and choice of papers are PERFECT! What a BEAUTIFUL family too! Okay I wish we lived closer so I can come over and see you create and organize all your PL stuff! I am in AWE that you are so prepared! A girl can dream right! Beautifully done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts are so inspiring. A great job

    ReplyDelete