Monday, March 24, 2014

Made in Minutes!

Good morning crafty friends!!  Today is "Made in Minutes" over at My Creative Time.  

For my project, I wanted to use the 3x3 tri-fold card die and matching envelope die from My Creative Time.  I just LOVE this set and you can literally make a card and matching envelope in minutes.

I leave you now with some pictures and a video:




Supplies:

Misc:  Papertrey Ink Tropical Teal card stock, SU Bermuda Bay Ink, DCWV pattern paper.


Be sure to check out the My Creative Time blog HERE to see what my design teams sisters have creative today!

Have a fabulous week!!

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. Darling ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Love your choice for paper and colors. Very clever and creative way you did the die cuts and using the velcro for the closure.
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Teri! Great video too! Loved your tip on cutting the pocket when using a single sided sheet of paper. I'm also loving the new PTI color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and envelope! Great video too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Teri! Love the papers you used!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Teri ~ LOVE watching your videos! You always have AWESOME tips! Well this project just turned out darling as always! LOVE that color too! FABULOUS job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your video and a wonderful card and envelope. I like how you did the pocket.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and envelope!!! The color is so pretty, love it and love your video too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL job with your great set Teri, LOVE the colors and your great video!!!!Have a SUPER week my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those colors!! Super cute card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete