Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thrifty Thursday with My Creative Time!!

Today for Thrifty Thursday, we are to use our scraps.  I love using my pattern paper scraps to add to certain die cuts and my larger card stock pieces to create projects all the time.  

Here is my project for today.  As you can see, I added pattern paper scraps to decorate my card and matching envelope.  In addition, I used my card stock scraps to create the base card and envelope.  I die cut the Geotag and added different pattern paper scrap from the same collection to the background for more interest and dimension.




Supplies:

Misc:  Papertrey Ink card stock, Hero Arts Shadow Ink ink, DCWV Paper, Lawn Fawn Trimmings

Remember to check out My Creative Time HERE to see all the Thrifty Thursday projects my DT sisters have created!

Hugs, T

10 comments :

  1. Hi Miss Teri I love your card and envelope just so cute, precious and adorabs!!! Love always what you do and you just do the most clever and creative things using Miss Emma's goodies. but have to say I sooooooooooooo miss your videos.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the floral and the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the papers and how you added "for you" to the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri ~ Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the soft subtle colors and the papers!! The geotag and those sentiments are AWESOME together! BEATUIFUL job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi T
    I love the paper that you used to create this gorgeous set. It has such a soft look to it. Very pretty.
    mickey pal 2 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous note set!! I love the paper you used and the sentiment is perfect!
    Awesome job Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. teri, your card and envelope is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever idea with the geotag. Love the pretty flower paper with the green. Beautiful job on your card and envelope!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri, this is so beautiful! I love those papers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Teri this is absolutely stunning!!! I LOVE that patterned paper! What paper collection is that from??
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete