Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Try me Tuesday with My Creative Time

For today's fun post, "Try Me Tuesday", I created this card using the new Chevy Dies as the leaves of my flowers.  Love the way it turned out.  The stitching on all of Emma's dies are just amazing....LOVE THEM ALL!!   If you remember last's week hanging card I created, I used the mustache die upside town to resemble the leaves.  This week, I chose the Chevy Dies.  



Supplies:

Misc supplies:  PTI New Tropical Teal card stock, PTI Ripe Avocado card stock, PTI Vintage Cream card stock, Toothpicks, Pebbles patter paper, Brads, SU Bermuda Bay Ink.

I'm totally in love with the new Tropical Teal card stock from PTI.  Can't wait to get the inks in my hands.  I'm a huge fan of all their card stock.  Love the thickness and quality of it.

Alright friends, till next post. 

Hugs and blessings, 
T




10 comments :

  1. Hi Teri your card is so beautiful and love your clever leaf idea.
    Great ways you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Miss your videos.
    Have a T-riffic Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea to use the chevy dies for leaves, and I absolutely love the color combination on this card, Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super neat Teri...love the chevy leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks AWESOME Teri, LOVE your great idea for the dies!!!Have a SUPER day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Teri and I just LOVE those flowers with the chevy leaves :)
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is so pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri ~ Oh CLEVER idea!! LOVE the chevy leaves!! Oh then the color combination with those GORGEOUS flowers! Beautiful centers too! AMAZING job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, this is such a pretty card! I love how you made the leaves!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet job on your beautiful card. I love the colors and clever Chevy leaves. I like how you layered the sentiment too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete