Thursday, April 3, 2014

MCT Thrifty Thursday with a sketch

One of my favorite crafting things to do is follow a sketch.  Whether it's for a card or scrapbook layout, following a sketch to me is so much fun.  Sometimes, I will turn the sketch to make it work for me, like for this specific card.

Here is the sketch my DT sister Liz created for us to follow:


and here is my card:  (As you can see, I turned the sketch to be horizontal)



I also created this video tutorial on how I put it together:



Hope you all have a wonderful week......can you believe we are already in APRIL???? Oh my!!

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. SUPER job with your card Teri, It looks FANTASTIC!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT card Teri!!! LOVE your take on the sketch!!!
    AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Teri your card is so sweet and cute. I love all your super clever and creative ideas and girl you work magic with Miss Emma's goodies I as you know love your videos so thanks for this too. YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card ~ great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card turned out beautifully! I like to see and hear your comments on how you decide to put things together. Great video and tips for glue and embossing. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri ~ Well I LOVE the card! LOVE the colors and papers you chose! Okay I have that stick thing and NEVER think to sue it! OMG! I also need to do you trick on the dies ~ we all know how careless some of us >>ME<<< can be! LOL! BEAUTIFUL creation and Thanks for doing videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out just awesome, Teri! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch and the paper choices that you went with. This could definitely pass for a masculine card. Lovely job!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ 3 Twenty Crafts Shop ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete