Thursday, April 17, 2014

Scrapbook layout - MCT Designer challenge

Welcome to another "Designer Challenge" with My Creative Time.  For this challenge we had to make a scrapbook layout, smash page, pocket scrapbooking, etc. using a variety of MCT envelopes and pockets.

This layout was inspired by Lisa Diskenson, a Garden Girl over at Two Peas.  After watching THIS VIDEO, I knew I had to recreate it for this challenge.  Using the water colors was so much fun. 

I also had the opportunity to type my journaling right onto the 12x12 cardstock using my wide format printer which I LOVE ♥♥ (Canon PIXMA iIX6520)  I've had this printer for approximately two years and I have no complaints!

Remember to check out the My Creative Time blog HERE to see all the fabulous layouts that my DT sisters have created!!





Supplies:

Misc:  American Craft card stock, Recollection card stock, Recollection water color set, Stampin Up Jewels, Papertrey Ink Cardstock, Heidi Swapp black ink, Silhouette cuts, Maggie Holmes Crate Paper clips, Recollection mini binder clips, Studio Calico paper clip with fabric flag.



Thanks for stopping by my friends!!  Hope you enjoyed my layout and process video!

Hugs, T

12 comments :

  1. Your Smash book page is fantastic. Gosh can't believe how many of Miss Emma's dies you used wow you sure came up with a stellar amount of fab clever and creative ideas I luv it!!
    You know I heart your videos and this was was so awesome.

    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO Teri!!! Great video too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page, Teri! All of the little details on it are just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri! So happy you were inspired by the video (thanks for sharing the link!) and I love how you incorporated those ideas onto your page - its fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page ~ love the watercolor effect! The pocket details are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME Teri!!! What a GREAT LO!
    LOVE this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout!! Looks like you ladies had a super fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun idea to take turns with a girls day out and fun pictures and memories. I like the thin sentiment cuts you made and the banners. Great job on your page and video!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri ~ I could have sworn I left a comment on this but I am so HAPPY to see this AMAZING layout again! I seriously LOVE every single detail!! Thank You for having us do this challenge ~ I just ADORE your PL style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how organized u r, love the camera it's so cute! I made some mother days cards with the camera. The bench is so versatile, can u imagine for Xmas? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this layout is gorgeous! I may have to CASE this myself!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete