Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sneak Peek #3 (My Creative Time's 31st Edition Release)

Talk to me my beautiful crafty friends......
Tell me what you think about what you have seen so far!!
What has been your favorite?
Today we are showcasing two new sets.  Don't you just LOVE the stitching on the flower and leaves?  How about that amazing park bench .....HELLO GORGEOUS!!!!
We are almost there. One more day of Sneaks and then the Blog Hop!!
Hope you enjoy the pictures and video I have created for today!!
Hugs, T

P.S. Be sure to visit the My Creative Time blog HERE to see what the design team has created with today's sets!!


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!





Supplies:

Misc. Supplies:  Papertrey Ink (PTI) Fine Linen Cardstock, PTI Canyon Clay Ink, PTI Rustic Twine, SU Pear Pizzazz Ink, SU Sahara Sand, SU Vintage Buttons, SU Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Weeping Willow Green, My Minds Eye pattern paper




39 comments :

  1. Cute projects. I love the bench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the greatest designs ever. I love all the different brands that u use. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so precious and beautiful. Love the way you've used the the goodies. You always find the best papers and sure know your colors. Teri you just always come up with such awesome clever and creative ideas.
    I so can't wait to get everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat. Your design work with these products is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super simple and effective card ideas! LOVE the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome Teri!! GREAT job with your cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are wonderful! Love them both! crazyaboutcards@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet set of card panels. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Terri!! Thanks for sharing your video!
    TFS, have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards with these new products.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri I love your card and TFS This release has been awesome so far!!! But my favorite is the bike
    Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teri ~ I just LOVE watching videos! AWESOME cards! They are so BEAUTIFUL! I didn't know that the flower fits on that die either! GORGEOUS papers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Cute! I love the flowers in this release! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the ideas, I love it, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bench. Can't wait to order it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific cards! What a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty tags. The designs work well on something smaller. Love the coloring on the park bench.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful PL cards. I will have to remember them when I'm working on my albums.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, these are GORGEOUS. I love the colors you chose and I love how you curved that sentiment perfectly above the darling park bench. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great PL cards. That flower turned out so nice with that shimmery embossing powder. I love how you curved the sentiment around the bench.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your designs. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Teri,

    I love how clean & simple your pretty cards look!!! :) Great way to showcase the new products!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your project life cards are so cute Teri! I am like you, I love this release!!
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such beautiful creations and colors.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute! I can't wait for the release, I'm loving everything I see:) Thanks for sharing!

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. How very pretty. Looks like artwork on canvas! TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome! I can't wait to see the release!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing both of your terrific cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome job yet again! Way to rock the videos this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all the layers on your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Teri, thank you for your video and going step-by-step. In all the years I have been using dies, I never thought to use different paper to cut out several projects at the same time. I do this on my cricut but never thought to do it on the Cuttlebug or Big Kick.
    What a paper and time saver. Thank you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have loved everything I have seen so far...I can't pick a favorite...sorry! I do love the stitching on the flowers and leaves and the bench is beautiful. Everyone has had such great projects as usual. I love how the embossing does show the gold sheen and that button is perfect for flower centers. Your video showing how is wonderful...you know just what you are going to do and use. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. great cards, just love this bench die
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both FANTASTIC my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. So many fun and useful creations again today. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete