Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sneak Peek #4 (My Creative Time's 31st Edition Release)

You've made it to Day 4 of Sneak Peeks!!!
So what do you think??  Is this NOT an amazing release??
Today I have two separate projects to share with you, along with two separate process videos.  Since I didn't incorporate both sets into one project, I decided to just make one project for each set.
Hope you have enjoyed the sneaks I have shared this week.
Hugs, T

P.S. Be sure to visit the My Creative Time blog HERE to see what the design team has created with today's sets!!

Remember that tomorrow is our DT Blog Hop so be sure to join in on the fun!!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!




Supplies:
** NEW MCT Springtime in Paris (Stamp and Die set)
MCT Fun Stitched Edges


Misc. Supplies:  Papertrey Ink (PTI) Vintage Cream Cardstock, PTI Hawaiian Shores Cardstock, PTI Hawaiian Shores satin ribbon, Heidi Swapp Black Ink, SU Bermuda Bay Ink, Regular Copy Paper








Supplies:

Misc. Supplies:  Papertrey Ink (PTI) Cardstock in Real Poppy, Melon Berry, Raspberry Fiz, Aqua Mist, Hawaiin Shores, Black and White,  SU Basic Jewel Rhinestones, SU Melon Mambo, SU Dimentionals, Heidi Swap Inks in Black and Mint, Baker's Twine in Black and Red 



29 comments :

  1. Awesome projects Teri Loved both of the video's TFS great sneak peeks I love todays dies and stamps :) Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all your BEAUTIFUL sneaks all week Teri, SUPER DUPER job my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Teri you sure did create so many awesome things with today's release my gosh you've been one busy gal.
    I love your card it's so romantique and beautiful and your PL cards what a host of fun ideas you really outdid yourself with the release I love it all and so can't wait til tomorrow the countdown is on!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Terri yes it's me again first off to correct myself I said card I should've said note book it does have the Paris romantique look and it is such a sweet idea for your daughters notes. I also want to mention that it was so cool of you to make two videos and so enjoyed them both. Girl you sure have outdone yourself. Thanks girl for all you do and the way you do it. You are such a sweet mommy she will never forget this and yep her friends will want one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous notebook and PL cards!!! Love your videos too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Paris booklet. Your tags are super-duper! I love them! I love how you used the "Then & now." Nice!
    :) Janis
    66cricket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects Teri!!! Love everything you have created this week!! You always give such great inspiration to be crafty :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects!! Your daughter is going to love that pretty notebook and you PL cards are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Teri, what an awesome group of fabulous creations. I just love the little book you made. It is ADORABLE! And all projects with And Then Some turned out PERFECTO! I love EVERYTHING!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your fun style! Nice showcase for these new dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri ~ Oh my goodness ~ this is such a GREAT idea ~ a notebook! It turned out BEAUTIUFL!! I LOVE it! I have to attempt to make this sometime ~ great little gift idea especially for girls! EEK! Then your PL cards ~ I ADORE them too! AWESOME job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nicely done an love ur videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little notebook Teri! So beautiful! And love the cards also! Thanks so much for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! I love that you showed multiple ways to use the AND sign!!!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your booklet for your daughter Teri, so cute and fun! I also love the project life cards, this is such a fabulous and versatile release!
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing release love your notebook and cards! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous projects. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those cards! I don't do project life but they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. txmlhl@yahoo.com
    So many uses for the & sign. I wondered how often it would be used. Now I know - it can be used in a lot of ways. thanks for coming up with the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great set of cards, Teri! Love them all! Thanks for sharing, sis! :)

    hugs,
    Jo:)
    joboogie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally awesome projects. I enjoyed watching the videos to see how you put them together. I recently discovered the Heidi Swapp inks, too. My favorite is the navy blue.
    thomasjeri55@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your Daughter is going to love her sweet book. It turned out so beautiful. I love your videos and how organized you are. I wonder if you are quick picking out your supplies. I love the color combos you used on your 3 cards and the twine bows are so cute how you tied them. They will look fabulous in an album or on the front of a greeting card. Super job and videos.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW so many wonderful projects.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
    DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  24. Holy cow!! You go girl!!! Love absolutely everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous projects Teri! Love them both as well as all the sneaks you shared this week, thanks for the videos too!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.
    Unikebyyes(at)yahoo{dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Teri I love your notebook. Its simply amazing. I love the new Springtime in Paris set. I have to say its my fav of them all. I swear Emma was reading my mind. Anyway your creations turned out beautiful.
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    p.s. thanks for the videos and cute colors on your nails =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome job Teri!!!
    Love that adorable notebook...what a fun idea and those PL cards are FAB too!!!!
    LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Teri, your notebook is so pretty! Fabulous idea! And then I just LOVE your PL cards! Thanks for giving me so many ideas of how to use those dies!!!

    ReplyDelete