Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Inspiration with My Creative Time

Hello beautiful crafty friends!!  Today I come to you with my "Wednesday Inspiration" project for My Creative Time.  We were to create a project inspired by something......mood board, color inspiration board, a print on a rug, curtain, shirt etc.  So I chose this inspiration board from Pinterest HERE (picture below)
 
 
This is what I came up with.  The chevy pattern on the tray is what inspired the background of the card front and the polka dots on the sheer curtain are what inspired the use of embossed polka dots onto the vellum paper.  
 



Misc:  Papertrey Ink cardstock in Vintage white and Fine Linen, Stampendous Embossing Powder in Champagne, vellum paper
 
VIDEO TUTORIAL:


Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous card Teri!! LOVE the embossed golf and perfect take on your inspiration!!!
    FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Teri OMG!!!! Your card is so gorgeous and ever so stunning!!!
    I love that Pintrest page you showed and boy oh boy you nailed the inspiration of it all. EEEKKKK you really are good so good I mean you are so so SO TALENTED!!!!

    I love it when it's your day to be on Miss Emma's blog. I can't get enough of you!!!

    Bet you were surprised to read this right?? (LOL)

    YOU SO ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous, Teri! I love the champagne embossing powder! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Teri!!! Great video too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ~ love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just got to love the gold trend right now. This turned out GORGEOUS!!!! Awesome job embossing and designing this one! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri ~ Oh this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the whole card! That embossing powder and how PERFECT everything is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job showing how you used your picture! How pretty the champagne embossing is...Beautiful card and great video.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete