Thursday, May 15, 2014

"Designer Challenge" with My Creative Time

Hello crafty friends!!!  Today I'm sharing a new "Designer Challenge" for My Creative Time.

I have to admit that this one was a little "challenging".  The colors weren't working for me in the beginning.....there was just something about the green and red together with the blues and purple....but in the end, I pulled it off!!!

First up is the "Color Palette"

and here is the card I created



and YES....this tiny polka dot heart is cut out of the lady bug in the picture!!  The solid red heart is cut out from the red burst at the bottom of the picture ;) 

I added white stitching to the card after I had completed the video.....it was just missing something!!

Supplies:

Misc Supplies:  PTI card stock, Water Color Palette from Michaels, Sakura White Jell Pen, Stampin Up Dimensionals

Here is my process video:


I would LOVE to see what you come up with for the challenge.  Don't forget to visit the My Creative Time Blog HERE for specific instructions on how to enter.  Also, check our the new "CURRENT CHALLENGE" button on the MCT blog (it's to the right hand side).

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!!!

Hugs, T

12 comments :

  1. Pretty, love the way you combined all the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Teri! I love the way you combined all the inspirational colors. Love too that you die cut right off of the inspirational colors. lol Clever! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Teri! Love your take on the color challenge!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Teri! Love how you incorporated all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Teri! I love those little scallops paired up with the frame and the little hearts are darling, especially the little lady bug heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME card Teri, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job on your video and your pretty card. Love the scallop edge and the stitching. Wonderful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri ~ Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the paper and how you used the edge dies ~ Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri ~ Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the paper and how you used the edge dies ~ Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops forgot to say ~ CUTE idea to use the lady bug form the picture and die cut it with the heart! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!! I love the video too! :)

    ReplyDelete