Monday, May 5, 2014

MADE IN MINUTES with My Creative Time

Hey guys!!!  I'm back today with a "Made in Minutes" project for My Creative Time.

I apologize in advanced for not having a process video for today's project.  I filmed it but for some reason my camera shut off on me five minutes into the project and I didn't realize it until the end :(  

Anywho, on Saturday, it was my best friends baby shower.  She's having a little princess so I decided to make this baby card. Does it look familiar?  A couple weeks ago I created a "French door" card.  This is the same idea but on it's side to create a "Window" look.



Supplies:
 
Misc supplies:  Papertrey Ink cardstock, PTI Rustic Twine, Vellum, Maggie Holmes Crate Paper

Alright friends, hope you all have a fun filled Monday!!!

Hugs, T


8 comments :

  1. Hi Miss Teri OMG girl you've done it again man oh man you are just so super duper clever and creative OMG first the door now the window I so love it and your is so super sweet OMG *yep again can't help it) the flower and the banner just everything so super sweet and precious. Yep bummer about your video. Love so love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card Teri!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the banner through the center! Such a GREAT project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea! This is an adorable baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty, love the way you used the film strips!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card ~ great soft colors for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute baby card...love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri ~ this is so PRECIOUS! I remember when you did this for your French door card and now a window! I so need to lift this idea! Well that baby is one lucky little girl! I hope the mom frames this for the baby's room ~ it so BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember your french door card. I like the window idea and the soft look of the papers used. The lowercase letters look super on the banner.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete