Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thrifty Thursday with My Creative Time

Welcome to another Thrifty Thursday with My Creative Time.  Using scraps is always so much fun!!

Sometimes when I have my dies out, I will make extra cuts with scraps and place them right into the pockets with the dies for future use.  This week I used up a larger pink heart that I already had in my stash.

Here is my final card and you can see the process video HERE.





Other Supplies:   PTI cardstock (Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush and Smokey Shadow), Silver embossing powder, Versamark Ink, SU dementionals

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!
Hugs, T



12 comments :

  1. Hi Teri your card is so precious, sweet & pretty. You always come up with such awesome ideas for your creations. Love the paper and colors too. Lucky gal who receives your card for Mom's Day.....YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Teri!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Teri! The diagonal stripes of patterned paper add such interest, and I love the silver embossing! I need to pull mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card ~ love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the silver embossing that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri ~ GORGEOUS card! I just adore the papers and oh my the silver embossing powder ~ I never remember to use it! As always FABULUS creation and LOVE you used up scraps!~ I too always cut out my dies and keep them ~ they always come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, and the embossing is the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL looking card my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video and I really like the diagonal strips...the strips add some movement and interest. The black really brings out the pink and pretty sentiment embossing. Super!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete