Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Whatever Wednesday for My Creative Time!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Whatever Wednesday!!! Finally got to use my Heidi Swapp Memory File folders to insert in my 2014 Project Life Album and my besties baby shower is the perfect occasion to put them to use!!  Lots of wonderful memories of this day.

Today I'm going to share the front of the file folder.  The colors of this collection are just amazing!









Supplies:
Misc supplies:  Papertrey Ink cardstock, PTI Kraft Ink, Heidi Swapp black Ink, Heidi Swapp Memory File Folder kit, Hero Arts White Embossing powder, Versamark Ink, typewriter, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, 


I will be sharing the rest of this file folder as I complete the layouts!!  

Are you ready for the new release????  OMG it's AMAZING!!!!  You are going to love it all!! I will have daily Sneak Peek projects with videos for you!! 

See you on Monday!!!

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. AWESOME Teri!!
    WOW I love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story of your friendship and your daughter Cricket. How wonderful and special to have a special best friend. I love the cover of your folder and look forward to seeing what you do inside. I am not ready for the new release...seems I have not had enough time with the last one yet...but I am sure I will love it as I have all of Emma's releases. I can't wait to see what is in the next release. Super job on your sweet layout. Best wishes for your friend and baby Olivia!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job with your layout Teri, it looks AMAZING!!! Have a great weekend my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Teri ~ this is just BEAUTIFUL! Not only are the details AMAZING but the story! What a great way to cherish the friendship you all have! LOVE the name you ladies gave her ~ Cricket!!! Too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty!! I can't wait to see the rest as you complete it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete