Thursday, June 12, 2014

I ♥ ERIN CONDREN PLANNERS!!!!

Yippie!!  Today is release day for the new Erin Condren planners.  Lots of new amazing products and new designs.   I've been using my current Erin Condren planner since November of last year (2013) and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!  Love the monthly spreads, the week on two pages, the additional pages in the back, important phone numbers section AND the plastic zip pocket.  What I love the most is the happy colors that coordinate with each month.   Today I ordered few accessories for my current planner and will order the new planner in August/September.
 
Here are the new accessories I ordered:
 
OMG THE NEW COIL CLIPS.....this has to be my first fave item ♥ besides the interchangeable covers!!!  These are perfect for those party invitation/Dr. appointment reminders/schedules, etc. that we don't want to misplace.  I usually just paper clip them to the pages but how awesome is this going to be????  ♥♥♥♥
 
 
I also order the new SORBET color bands ♥♥  LOVE THEM!!!
 
 
And finally, I ordered the new clear page ruler/page marker ♥♥♥  Loved the ones from last year but honestly I NEED to see through them.  To me it's important to be able to see that next day in my planner....this is genius!!!
 
 
Ok so maybe I will just have to order my new planner sooner than August lol 
 
If you want to check them out click HERE!!!
 
I will share my products upon receiving them and I will also be doing a video update on my 2014 Erin Condren Planner soon.
 
HUGS!!!
T

No comments :

Post a Comment