Monday, June 30, 2014

MADE IN MINUTES!!

Hey bloggy friends!!!!  WOW last week was so amazing with all the new My Creative Time release products.  I had so much fun!!!

Well work has been SUPER BUSY......then our home life has been crazy.  We are remodeling the kids bathroom, painting the entire house, getting some new furniture, donating tons and tons of items we no longer use/need.....so much fun stuff going on but oh so exhausting.

Today for Made in Minutes, I created a cute and simple tag to go along with some doggy treats.  My entire family LOVES dogs and we all have one....my two brothers, my two sisters and even our parents.  Every now and then I love to make little doggy treat bags for them for a little unexpected surprise.  Here is what I came up with.  The tag literally took me five minutes to put together.




Supplies:

As some of you know, my flip camera died a couple weeks ago BUT......I just purchased a new video camera (Canon Vixia HF R500) specifically for my craft videos so those should be back soon.  I have a few videos I want to share with you all including the MCT speech bubble shaker card I created last month so stay tuned.  It may still be a couple weeks before I get them up but they are coming.....
I promise ;)

Hugs!!
T

5 comments :

  1. OMG Miss Teri how adorable is your tag and love your family/doggie story so sweet.
    OH so excited YAY you got a new camera WOOT WOOT and girl you know I've been in "Miss Teri Beri video withdrawl" (LOL) no really I am so YAY....soooo can't wait....you better sound your chimes, ring your bells and shoot off lots of rockets to get your videos stated with a bang!! Exciting can't wait for a double or triple or quad-druple Miss Terri feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri ~ oh this is simply ADORABLE!! I LVOE the MCT products and how you used them! I bet your puppy did too! Well you sound extremely busy but a good busy! LOVE your project too! Get rest or try to in-between all that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new camera! I look forward to you videos. Great job on the cute gift tag! I bet they ruff you!
    Good luck with the house! That is a lot of work.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete