Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tag it Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday friends!!  Today I want to share a sweet and simple tag using lots of My Creative Time products.  How cute will this look on a plain white gift bag? ❤




I'm so in love with that little butterfly.  The stitching on the negative and the piercing on the actual cut is just adorbs.  I also cut the YOU ARE and then inlaid the die cut piece in pattern paper.  Love the way it turned out.

Guess what next week is??  SNEAK PEEK week AGAIN!!!!  Can't wait to share some projects with all of you.  Just a warning:  I'm getting ready for a family vacation so there will not be many videos.  I will however try my hardest to get a project up each day next week.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous Teri!!!! LOVE the soft colors and awesome sentiments!!
    GREAT tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so beautiful wow...you really created such a sweet scene
    just a stunning creative job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is just GORGEOUS Teri, BEAUTIFUL job!!!Have a GREAT week my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Teri!! I love how you did the butterfly!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I will miss your videos I hope you have a wonderful time on vacation. I love the butterfly dies too. Your tag is so pretty with the 3D and inlays. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS tag! LOVE the butterfly!!! Have a wonderful vacation! Relax and enjoy and when you have time for videos ~ then do them ~ NO PRESSURE sweet Teri! Hugs

    ReplyDelete