Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Try Me Tuesday with My Creative Time

Hello my crafty friends!!!!  Today for "Try Me Tuesday" we were to use the "cluster stamping technique".   WOW this was so much fun!!!

I created this 4x4 journal card for my project life spread of a coffee date with my daughter.  I used the coffee bean stamp (from the You are Perk-fect stamp set) for the cluster stamping technique using three different color inks.




Supplies:

Misc supplies:  Hero Art Inks, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink, Tim Holtz blending tool, Papertrey Ink cardstock, Papertrey Ink Rustic Twine, Papertrey Ink button, Stampin Up Rhinestones

OK friends, see you next week.  
Who's ready for another amazing release?????  I know I am ❤❤

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. What a super PL card!! I love the coffee bean cluster!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Teri what a great PL card I am in awe of how you achieved your shabby/chic coffee bean look it's spectacular...and what fun and great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies I only wished you had a video to go with. Did you by any slight chance know how much I love your videos??? *LOL* well I DO!!! Super great creative job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out beautiful...love the browns. It will look great in your layout page. Wonderful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks FANTASTIC Teri, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! Have a GREAT day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely FABULOUS!!! Of course all the details are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete