Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday with My Creative Time

Hey friends!  Been a super busy girl with lots of fun home renovations.  We finally finished my sons room and the kids bathroom.  It's so awesome to be married to a handy man ;)

I want to share my Inspiration Wednesday project for My Creative Time.  Todays inspiration came from my Jamberry chevron nail wraps.  I made a video and a blog post about it yesterday.  

Hope you like.....

Supplies:

Also used some Papertrey Ink card stock, Hero Art Ink, twine and decorative tape.

See you next week!!

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card Teri!!
    And what an awesome inspiration you used.....LOVE how your nails turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Miss Teri tooo cute inspired by your nail wraps I love it!! Loved your nails too. Your card did turn out fantabulous!! Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies and by the way super stamping job too. Love the colors. Your talents are abounding. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Miss Teri tooo cute inspired by your nail wraps I love it!! Loved your nails too. Your card did turn out fantabulous!! Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies and by the way super stamping job too. Love the colors. Your talents are abounding. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love your chevron background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Terri, I can see why your nail wraps inspired you! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turned out awesome, Teri! Love your chevron design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw your card I guessed your inspiration was your new nails :D Love the design of your card and the colors are fabulous together!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri ` Oh this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the colors you chose and all the products too! WHOO HOO on the renovations too! I know how stressful they can be but so rewarding in the end!

    ReplyDelete