Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Jamberry nail wraps?!?!?!?!

LOOOOOOVE!!!!!!
A couple months ago, my design team sister, Leanne, became an independent consultant for Jamberry nails.  After she posted a few pictures on Facebook, I decided to give them a try and OH BOY....I'M HOOKED!!! 

Those of you that follow my videos on YouTube, know I ALWAYS have my nails painted.  I LOVE PRETTY NAILS.  Although I keep them short, I have a long nail bed which makes my nails appear long.   I personally LOVE short nails.

Here is my first try at these Jamberry nail wraps:
and I also created a video showing how I applied them:
To order your Jamberry nails click HERE.

Check back next Monday for an update on how they held up ;)

Hugs, T

1 comment :

  1. Great job on your nails and video! You really rocked the Chevys! They look great. Brave to use the heat tool...I used a hairdryer on high heat and that got quite hot too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete