Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ninja Turtle Party!!

Happy Tuesday!! 

I'm so excited that this is a short week AND this entire month, I am off every Monday!! Work has been crazy so I need a little break ;)  We've also been working so much around the house but love the way it's coming out.  There is still a lot to do but it's coming along.

So this past weekend was my nephews Ninja Turtle theme birthday party.  My sister in law asked me to create the banner and to make the centerpieces.

I had posted these photos on Instagram a couple weeks ago:



The Ninja Turtle faces for the center pieces were larger than the ones I created for the banner.  Then I also cut out two stars for each centerpiece and added the "G" for his name and the "5".  Here are some pictures from the party.  My sister in law bakes so all the chocolate covered oreos, cupcakes, the cake, the cake pops, rice crispy chocolate covered treats and the chocolate covered/sugar coated marshmallow treats were made by her.  SHE'S AMAZING!!!!!

Candy / Sweets station:

Centerpieces:
Cake:
Ninja Turtle Oreos:
Rice Crispy Treats:
Chocolate covered/sugar coated marshmallows:
Cake Pops:
 Cupcakes:

Me and the birthday boy!!! ❤  (He looked so adorable in his Ninja Turtle tie with white shirt and green shorts!!
My brother and I ❤  (The oldest of my two brothers)
 My Family ❤
My younger sister and Kasi ❤
The birthday boy having a blast! ❤
 Dancing the day away ❤

Happy Birthday Gaby....WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!!!

So that was my weekend.  We had such a great day with family and friends!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hugs,T

8 comments :

  1. That party looks amazing!!! Happy birthday to your nephew!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri ~ OOOOHHH my word! This is simply AMAZING! LOVE the banner of course but the whole party is simply FABULOUS!!!! EEK! What cuties ~ all of you! I need you and your SIL for my parties ~ goodness you all go way out ~ LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you cut them out? What machine did you use? Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, I used the Silhouette machine to make the banner and all the turtles ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By any chance do you make center pieces and banners for other ppl ? 😊

      Delete
  5. WOW. I love the rice crispy treats. Where did you get the ninja turtle sticks from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you get the cut files? this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you get the TMNT sticks?

    ReplyDelete