Monday, July 21, 2014

Scrapping the Little Things!

Today for "Scrapping The Little Things" over at My Creative Time,  I have created a page about ME, my journey and a huge milestone that I just achieved.

I used FIFTEEN.....yes you read right....15 MCT products to complete this layout.  We were provided this sketch: 
Can I tell you a little secret?   I LOVE WORKING WITH SKETCHES!!  Everything comes together so easy.  Here is my 12x12 layout:
Supplies:

I also just my water colors, PTI card stock, American Crafts card stock, American Craft pattern paper, Hero Arts Ink, Gold Vellum from Joanns and SU jewel basic.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you later this week for another project ;)

Hugs, T



8 comments :

  1. OMG ba Jinga Miss Teri you get the Scrapping the Little Things Trophy for using the most Miss Emma goodies ever for one LO. Your LO is outstanding....Girl and a 12 x 12 at that!!! I love it and all the ways you used the goodies. OMG thanks for all the inspiration. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME LO Teri!!!
    Not only am I so proud of you and the journey you are on but you ROCKED this LO also!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Congrats on your weight loss! So proud of you as you prepare for a 5K! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and you look amazing! congrats on your weightless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your loss and goal of running a 5K! You look marvelous and should be proud. Great page and wow on the # of MCT products.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very inspiring layout. Congratulations on your journey
    d

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOO HOO Teri! Way to go on the getting healthy and fit!! Then the documenting it ~ LOVE it!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete