Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Thrifty Thursdays have to be one of my favorite project assignments with My Creative Time.  I always love to use up my scraps vs. putting them away.  This week, I used up a scrap piece of paper that I used to create my beach theme card from release week.  It was already distressed in orange and pink so it was perfect for my seahorse.

I'm also really in love with the Bunch of Fun Circles set from My Creative Time.  LOVE making shape cards with the wavy one.
Supplies:

Wishing all my bloggy friends a fun and safe 4th of July weekend.   See you all next week!

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Hi Miss Teri Oh my what a sweet card and what pretty paper. Love the seahorse in the window just so cute you sure do one fantab job with Miss Emma's goodies I so can't wait for your videos!! Have a Fab 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, great paper!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Teri! Love your colorful seahorse and the pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri ~ Seriously a BEATUIFUL card! I LVOE your seahorse and oh my your PERFECT bow!!! The colors are simply stunning! Way to use those scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super adorable is this!!
    AWESOME card Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the wavy circle looks for a card. The off set hole reminds me of a shell. Sweet job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete