Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Try Me Tuesday with My Creative Time

Todays' project is inspired by the "Slide Puzzle/Game" we played with as little kids.  I had a great time with the Tim Holtz Distress Inks for this one.  Been loving the bright colors.

Here is my card: 
 
and I walk you through how I put this card together in this video:  (It's not a process video - still learning my new camera)

Supplies:

Misc:  Papertrey Ink cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Hero Art Embossing Powder in White, Misc ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card Teri!
    LOVE the colors!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and happy card! Love this, Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ~ love the chevron pattern for this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the empty space for the sentiment. The Chevy worked great for this technique! Fabulous job on your card...love the flashy bow. Your camera is working great...It looks very clear. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri ~ Oh my this is BEAUTIUFL! ILVOE the colors and that you used that sentiment to the background/puzzle!! Then the butterfly ~ GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty! I love those colors together and those chevrons are adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete