Monday, August 18, 2014

MEETING OLIVIA ❤

Hello and welcome to another "Scrapping the Little Thing" with My Creative Time.  As some of you may have noticed, I'm getting back into my layouts and having a blast creating.

For STLT today, we were to use this sketch:

I created this layout of my kids meeting my god daughter Olivia for the first time.   It was such a special moment and I am truly blessed to have captured it!!!!!  If you notice, I used tons of MCT products.  I extended the tag die to get a longer look.





Supplies:
MCT Tag Dies

 Thanks for stoping by!
See you tomorrow for another little project.

9 comments :

  1. Good Morning Miss Teri OMG what a sweet picture you really did capture a picture of an angel.
    I am blown away with what your LO OMG girl talk about using tons of Miss Emma's goodies WOW and all of your ideas are outstanding I'm in love with everything....just a boo whoo not really big crocodile tears wished you'd done it all on a video....I know kinda greedy huh! I do miss your process videos as they totally rocked but am aware that they take lots of time not just making them but everything else that goes into it.
    Always love what you share. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo PRETTY! love the little heart cut out of the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout! The extended tag dies are a perfect idea and look great. Wonderful job using so many pretty MCT products...so many wonderful stamps and dies to use for layouts...and cards too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout! Wow - I think you get an award for how many MCT products you can combine so brillantly! Thanks for sharing your creativity! treasaknight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet & pretty page! Love all the details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous LO Teri!! LOVE your take on the sketch and such beautiful papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete