Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Puppy L❤VE!!

Hey friends and welcome to another Inspiration Wednesday over at My Creative Time.  

I was totally inspired by a layout created by the amazing Tracey (MercyTiara on YouTube) in her process video HERE (Thank you for the inspiration girlie!  LOVE ALL YOUR VIDEOS!!!)

Also been loving this new SHINE collection from Elle's Studio and all the bright colors in the papers.    When creating with lots of colors, I also like to add pictures that are black and white.






 Supplies: 

Misc:  Elle's Studio SHINE paper pack; Black fun foam from Michael's, Heidi Swapp Black Ink, White Jell Pen

Hope you all have a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments :

  1. Hi Miss Teri your LO is so beautiful. Love so love your pics they are just as precious as can be. Love so love how you used Miss Emma's goodies. Great colors and papers too. I will check out Tracey's You Tube video I love seeing how other scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE layout!!! Love the strips of patterned paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri ~ Oh my I LOVE this layout!! I think the colors are simply vibrant and perfect! I just subscribed to the inspiration lady ~ TU for linking her! I am always looking into scrapbooking and once I move into my new room ~ I plan on just doing that! Seriously so inspired by your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple layout and it looks beautiful. Black & White pictures do look great with a colorful layout. Sweet job on your layout.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete