Friday, September 26, 2014

BLOG HOP TIME!!!!

Hey guys.....welcome to the 36th Edition Release Blog Hop for My Creative Time!!

Yesterday on my blog I shared a cute altered muslin bag I created filled with K-cups.
Today, I have part TWO to that gift idea........
I think both of these together will surely turn any frown upside-down ;)
(P.S. you can also make these for tea lovers)

I purchased this big mug from Target and filled it with k-cups, individual creamers, a pack of
Milano cookies and some paper straws......because some people enjoy
Iced Lattes!!
 I created the label, then glued it to a medium clothespin and clipped it onto a popsicle stick this way I can add it anywhere in the mug ;) 
***FREEBIE STAMP***
For our "freebie" this month, we have this ADORABLE new stamp called (insert name of stamp here) Emma will be giving this stamp away to the FIRST 150 shoppers! YEP, you heard that right, this stamp will go to the FIRST 150 shoppers for FREE! You do NOT have to add it in your cart, Emma & her shipping crew will automatically include it in your pkg, ONLY to the first 150 shoppers! IF you happen to come through AFTER the 150th shopper, no worries because this stamp will be available for sale! 
Emma, knows there will be questions on whether YOU made the first 150? 
AFTER 150 orders have be placed, you will see this stamp available for PURCHASE along w/the new release items! 
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Use the code: SEPT2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! 
BLOG HOP LINE UP
Teri Beri - http://teriberi2.blogspot.com  *** YOU ARE HERE
***NEXT UP IS THE FABULOUS Miss Ruthiewww.septemberninthdesigns.com
Thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog this week. 
Have a fabulous weekend!!!
 
 
 

44 comments :

  1. What a cool little gift idea!! Would be perfect for out of town guests!!! Love this!!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super amazing gift and I love the way you added the label and great to use a Popsicle stick!! TFS mghowell8@msn.com I can't wait to get my order!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome gift giving treat. I totally love the way you showcased it.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com
    http://foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri ~ Oh this is such a FABULOUS project!! I LOVE it and I bet whomever gets this will too! Such a great gift idea that I think my son's teacher may just get this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a cute gift. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute gift mug!!!
    reissfam10 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Miss Teri YOU so ROCK and Girl my mouth is so drooling when I saw all of those K-cups.....LOL Girl to me this is the bestest gift ever and what a fun and fabulous way to present it. OMG I'm dieing here you sure have it packed with the ultimate of a Keurig girls dream Now it's time for me to admit......My Name is Joan and I'm a Keurig Addict. Whew glad I got that off my chest. Ok gotta run and fix me a Kuppa Kuppa!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Miss Teri, what a FABULOUS gift!!! I just LOVE who you cut out the "Steam"! ;) GREAT job w/your sneaky peeks the entire week my friend!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER FUN project Teri, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute!! What a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea. it makes for such a fun gift.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a super cute gift idea. Anyone would love to get that as a gift! Thanks for all your amazing projects this week. Love this release.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yikes, this is just too fantastic. I would sure love to receive a little giftie like this!
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome gift idea! Great job on all projects all week!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome container and decoration with the new tag layers.
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super adorable! Love this new little coffee set and tag!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    crafthawk@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful gift idea and I like the label on the popsicle stick.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow how do you come up with these unique ideas! You always deliver in the creative department! Thanks for all your cool creations you share with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun and fabulous gift idea! Sure to bring a smile to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun gift. And a great way to get the sentiment in.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute. TFS

    reasatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this idea!! So much fun!! I know I'd love to get something like this!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a marvelous fall git idea.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I cant wait to get creative this holiday what cool little friends gifts Mindy1qc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh these will make a lot of people very happy. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}AOL}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  27. great coffee gift - love how you used the die :P

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love how you have the embossed steam cut out and I really like this new label shape. I just bought the last pretty fall leaf mugs at our dollar store and gave them as shower game gifts with cocoa packets. What a great idea with the cups, creamers and cookies. Clever how you added your label. Thinking trip to Target for me. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute idea! This turned out just adorable, Teri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. How super FUN is this Teri!!!
    LOVE the whole gift idea and whomever receives this will also!!!!
    FAB job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful gift idea. The tag is perfect. Thanks for the tip of added it to the popsicle stick. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great gift idea Teri!!! The tag goes perfectly!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. What an awesome gift idea. The tag is wonderful. I must definitely lift this idea. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  34. Superb creation! Wonderful gift idea! I really love the tag too! The colors are perfect!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. A Beautiful gift idea!!! Pretty tag!! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow that is a great idea for a gift, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cute gift idea - I love k-cups.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is such an awesome gift idea!
    I think I am going to get this set and make a few of these for Christmas gifts. Thanks for the idea :-)

    ReplyDelete