Monday, September 1, 2014

Love Makes Life Beautiful ❤

Welcome to another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  I've mentioned before how much I LOVE to follow sketches.  Here is the one we have for today:
I'm sharing a layout of the new addition to our family....NINA.  She's a 5 1/2 lb Yorkie.  The bottom left hand corner picture is Nina and Cutie getting acquainted with each other.  It was such a special moment.  I chose to print the pictures in black and white so I could add a splash of pink and yellow.   I also added little stamp sentiments from the  Live Love Bark set directly on each picture and I used the bone die cut from the set.

(The pictures are mounted onto a pattern paper, then onto black AC card stock, then onto the pink polka dot pattern paper and finally onto a piece of AC white card stock.  Lots and lots of layers on this one.)

The word LOVE from the Family Is Everything Stamp Set is cut several times from heavy white card stock to create a 3-D embellishment.  



The journaling is typed on vellum paper and tucked nicely under the pictures.

Supplies:

Misc Supplies:  Paper is the Elle's Studio Shine collection; black and white American Craft textured card stock, Tuxedo Black Ink, Stampin Up Jewels, misc sewing. 

Remember to check out the My Creative Time blog for more layout inspiration from my design team sisters.

7 comments :

  1. AWWWWW Teri! this LO is so super ADORABLE!!!!!
    What great pictures!!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH what precious pics they sure put the warm fuzzies in my heart!!! Your LO is just so adorable.
    You just take the best pics. Gosh I love too how you used Miss Emma's goodies. Girl you are just such
    a talented scrapper and I want to thank you for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY LOVE THIS LAYOUT AND THE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS. GREAT IDEA TO HAVE THE WORD LOVE FLOATING ABOVE THE PHOTOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sch a pretty layout Teri! I love black and white photos! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new member to the family! Sweet pictures and embellishments. I like the circle of stitching. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww... What a pretty addition to your family:) She is beautiful and so is your layout. Thank You for sharing

    ReplyDelete