Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sneak Peek 4 - MCT 36th Edition Release

OK guys....those of you who know me well, know how much I LOVE MY COFFEE....
especially my Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Iced Latte....OH YUMMY!!!!!
This new set "All You Need is Coffee" is right up my alley.

I altered this bag for my niece Jessica which is a college student.
She enabled me to get the Keurig machine a few months ago.
This special little muslin bag is filled with some new k-cups....I LOVE seasonal coffee.....
YES the Dunkin Doughnut Pumpkin Spice is in there of course ;)
Supplies:
*NEW MCT All You Need is Coffee

Misc: Becky Higgins 3/4 card for the pattern papers, Embossing Paste, Heidi Swapp Ink, Hero Art Ink, gold acrylic paint, muslin bag

**I made my own paper stencil using the coffee cups and that is what I used with the embossing paste.  Once that dried, I then stamped the designs on the cups.

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Come back tomorrow and join in on our fun blog hop for the 36th Edition Release!!
See you then!!!
xoxo

21 comments :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your project today Teri!!!
    AWESOME idea and super creative!!!
    FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri ~ Oh what an ADORABLE idea! I LOVE how you took that muslin bag and made it your own! BEAUTFIULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I have a friend that is struggling and coffee is not on her to buy list, Something like this would be a great little gift for her to have a special treat. Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project and this is definitely a MUST have set. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great pick-me-up gift! Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your awesome project. I love coffee too, but have never tried the pumpkin spice. I have enjoyed seeing all the different cards and projects, this set is definitely a must have. TFS!

    Kat
    kat.raymond@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh Such a great idea!!! So creative! Love it!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is a beautiful project. What a great idea, thanks for sharing.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME project my friend, Have a GREAT day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little altered bag to give Keurig cups in. That's a super idea!
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would totally say "yummy" if I liked coffee lol, but it's super fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky niece to get this cool bag of goodies. I love the tag and the bag...so pretty. Great sentiment and decorated cups...loving this set and can't wait to order tomorrow. Beautiful job on your project.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute gift~ She is going to love it! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute tag and have enjoyed all the fun projects. Loe all the word die cuts.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome gift. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful hand crafted gift. I have a Keurig and thanks for the reminder of the seasonal K-Cups:-)
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your gift bag is so awesome! What a very creative idea to showcase this set, I also think your color palette is perfect.
    Harperpooh at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute gift idea. The tag is beautiful.
    srobelotto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Awesome idea! Luv it girl!

    ReplyDelete