Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Try me Tuesday

 For today's project we had to create our own your stencil using any of Emma's dies.
Of course I chose the coffee cups again.   LOVE this set.

I mixed embossing paste and gold acrylic paint and went over the stencil.
I wanted to mention that after I embossed the cups,  I added the inside part of the handle by pressing it right into the embossing paste.
Supplies:

Misc: SU Ink, Embossing Paste, Gold Acrylic paint, PTI card stock.  I can't remember the make of the pattern paper.

OK friends, hope you all have a fabulous week!!!


7 comments :

  1. OMG Miss Teri you sure did one amazing and outstanding stenciling job....OMG I love the total look and the colors are gorge!!!! I love so love your card gosh talk about a frame worthy creative artistic piece....I love it!!
    I am in total awe of what I just saw....Girl you so rocked this challenge. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri ~ this is just STUNNING! I LOVE how you did your stencils and oh my the embossing paste idea! Well these colors are so amazingly BEAUTIFUL together! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think about the handle hole not being attached. It looks good pushed into place. I like the dimension of the cups with the coffee sentiment. Wonderful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Teri!
    I just LOVE the stenciled cups!!!
    AWESOME job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card!! I love those cups!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete