Monday, October 6, 2014

Grateful for you.....

I LOVE SKETCHES!!!!!
Today for Scrapping the Little Things over at My Creative Time, we were given this sketch to follow:

Since my picture was vertical, I just turned the sketch on it's side and this is what I came up with:



Supplies:

Yesterday I had breakfast with my daughter, my best friend of 16 years and my goddaughter.  She is the cutest little thing ever.  Her smile totally melts my heart.  Here is a quick collage of our morning (I will be scrapping this picture too)  I feel so blessed to have my bestie in my life......she's the most beautiful person inside and out....I love her and her family so much.
Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!

See you soon :)

5 comments :

  1. Good Monday Morning Miss Terry OMG I love your LO you and you daughter are so cute together I love your little story too gosh you look like sisters. You did a fabulous job with your take on the sketch I love it and all the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. AWWWW your pics of your pics of the week-end are super precious and your goddaughter is a cute as can be just wanted to hug her and kiss her cute little cheeks. Thanks too for sharing your sweet loving story too. Can't wait to see you scrapped pages for these pics.
    Girl YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Teri this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    LOVE it and all of your adorable pictures too!
    FAB LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your layout! I like the gold with the navy...the gold stripes are great. Have fun and enjoy your bestie and baby...you are lucky to have them.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri ~ Oh I LOVE your layout!!! The gold just pops off the page!!! Well what a special day to cherish forever and she is just ADORABLE!!! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete