Monday, November 10, 2014

Love is Everything!!

Isn't that the truth!!!
Welcome to another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.

A couple weeks ago, hubby and I had an amazing "date night".  We got all dressed up for a concert of a friend of ours.  We danced all night to some fabulous Salsa music.

Here is a layout I created......





It's so easy to create a layout with a simple background pattern paper.  Makes all the difference in the world.  I just added two 6x6 pattern papers from a pad, the border from one of the pages, then cut out the hearts from two different PL cards that went well with the papers I chose.  This layout look me literally 25 minutes to complete from start to finish.  LOVE the way it turned out.

Are you ready for the My Creative Time 38th Edition Release?
Coming soon friends!!  Stay tuned!! 

Chit chat soon!!!

5 comments :

  1. Hi Miss Teri....OMG Girl you look smokin' and your hubby is one handsome dude OMG what a super cute couple and you both are definitely stylin'. Thanks for sharing your romantic and fun date night sound like a fab time to me!! Love you LO it's so adorable. YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Teri!!! Fab pic of you and the hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is just gorgeous Teri! And wow you two look AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri ~ your layout is just PERFECT! LOVE the design, the papers and oh my you too look AMAZING!! Sounds like a fun night too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun date night full of dancing...beautiful job on your layout! Papers are so important and you picked wonderful ones perfect for a pretty layout.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete