Monday, December 8, 2014

Made in Minutes

Good morning friends!  Welcome to another
"Made in Minutes" with My Creative Time.

You guys loved my Christmas "Wish List" so much that
I decided to made one for a future Valentine's layout I have in mind.
You can also use this on a smash page or even turn it into a
divider for your album ;)

My favorite part is that you can customize it to work with ANY project.
It's super simple and easy to make.
Since this paper is a bit busier, I will type or make labels
using a label maker and add it to the middle of the banners to make them pop.
Supplies:
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies
Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die
Things I Love... Stamp Set
Alpha Pack Stamp Set

Be sure to check out the My Creative Time blog HERE for other
"Made in Minutes" projects.

See you soon!!!



6 comments :

  1. Good Morning Miss Teri What a cutie patootie idea!! Gosh you really did one super creative job and love all the papers you chose it's just so Fab & Fun. I do love this idea and as always how clever and creative you get with Miss Emma's goodies. YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, Teri! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wish list!!!! What an awesome idea. Thank you for sharing!

    Theresa Burns
    tctopcat61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was one that liked your Christmas wish list too, lol, because you could find out what they are wishing for, but I also like how you made it versatile for Valentine's Day for someone you care about. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I can't believe you are thinking about Valentines Day. You really are organized! Love this idea for a layout page. Beautiful papers and a fun idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete