Friday, April 10, 2015

WIRE CLIP FRAME (Easter Project)

HELLO HELLO!!!!!
Happy Friday my friends ♥♥
 
I posted this project on my Instagram a couple days ago and totally forgot to schedule the blog post to go live....lol crazy me!!!
 
Here is a special project I made my goddaughter for Easter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also put together a cute "basket" using a straw purse from the Target dollar section.  Inside I put a cute outfit, shoes and aviator glasses ♥ as well as a shabby chic inspired bunny, the frame and some candy filled eggs of course ;)  I decorated the purse with two burlap flower clips also from the Target dollar section.
 
Easter morning we all had breakfast together.  I LOVE spending time with my bestie and her family.  So blessed to be Olivia's godmother ♥♥
 
 
The supplies I used to create this frame are:
 
The paper is from an old K&CO baby girl pad I had in my stash and the bows that I added to the clips are from American Crafts. 
 
Also wanted to share some random mother/daughters pictures. 
Girls will be girls ♥
(Easter outfits)

Do you see my photobomber in the back? lol  We LOVE that little pup ♥♥
(Fun shopping day)
 
Hope you are all having a fabulous Friday & weekend.
 
Hugs, T
 
 
 

6 comments :

  1. HI Teri......I loved you Wire Clip Frame love too all the cute pics you have on it....this was just an amazing, Fabulous & Fun idea and your God Daughter will have it forever....what a sweet and awesome gift. Love the pics of you and your daughter....gosh you look like sisters. So enjoy your post...so miss your videos.
    Think of you all the time. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my beautiful friend!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Teri this is a gorgeous project! You did a fantastic job on this. Can you describe in better detail how you actually created the frame with the wires? What did you use and how did you get the wire into the frame? Would love to know how you did this, as this is something I would love to make for my daughter's room. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo!! The frame is actually from the Target $1 section. I believe it was $3. I altered it by adding the quote at the top and the banner. It will be beautiful in your daughters room and you can switch up the pictures monthly ;) XOXO

      Delete
  3. Teri ~ this is just GORGEOUS and so PRECIOUS!!! All the details are so fabulous! Look how ADORABLE she is!! Well she is one lucky little girl to have you!! So happy to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Kim!!! Trying to craft but I'm having so much fun with family and friends lol BIG HUGE HUGS!!!!!

      Delete