Sunday, May 3, 2015

Beautiful day!!! (My Creative Time projects ❤)

Our mother/daughter Origami Owl event this weekend was a total success!!
Our home was full of family and friends.....
the smiles and laughters were priceless!!

My dear friend, Norma, just launched her Origami Owl business.
The crafter in me (of course) had to make her some special little gifts
to decorate her table.

I knew I wanted mason jars and chalkboard items.  I also wanted the colors
teal, pink and yellow to match the "Origami Owl" theme
so these are the items I came up with:
The frame and easel are from Michaels which I painted with acrylic and
chalkboard paint

The mason jars already came in pink and blue (they also had lavender and green).
  I used the straw to add the chalkboard inspiration piece. 
 I also added the opposite color twine
on the edge of the jar .....


I used the following items from MY CREATIVE TIME ❤


Here are some pictures from our party:

Table setup:




This item is yours free with a $79 or more purchase
(good through May 31, 2015 or while supplies last)
The bracelet is GORGEOUS!!!


My friend Norma was so excited about her first party.  She did AMAZING!!
I'm so proud of her.  
(P.S. she LOVED all the personalized table decorations.)

Norma, myself, Kasi, Mom and Daniella 
(loved having my mom and my daughters with me)

Norma gave me a special gift....her speech made me cry...
what a special friend!!!

Mom and I

Kasi and her friends (which came with their moms)

Mimosa time!!

 Kasi and her friends..

My sister in love, my sister and my nephews girlfriend

Norma and I (Our boys have played baseball together for the past three years)

Showing off my event invitation!!!!

My mom with Norma :)

Norma with her son Danny (the boys were away, while the
girls stayed and played - this picture was taken after our party)

Here is Norma's beautiful daughter Cristy, which came to our special Mother/Daughter event,
and to support her mom on her very first Origami Owl Party.
In the background were Kasi's friends with their moms.....

and after, we all had dinner together...here are the girls

 and the girls with the boys....

I also wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU for all my
friends that placed their online orders.  
I WISH you could have ALL been here with us.

If you would still like to place orders, you can use the following link:
Upon checkout there is a place where you can add our 
Jewelry Bar party code.
The code to our event is: 74210
I will have the party open for another week or so.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

STAY TUNED........
I will have some more super cute and fun
My Creative Time projects coming soon!

Hugs and blessings,
T

No comments :

Post a Comment