Monday, May 18, 2015

Weight loss and Beachbody!!

For the last 16 months I've been on a very important journey which focused 
100% on ME!

I've stepped back from crafting to focus on my health.
During this time, I have lost 80 lbs.  I'm not going to lie....
It's been hard and trying at times but
I DID IT!!!

I personally know of people that (behind my back of course) have said I WOULD NEVER do it
but I'm here to prove them wrong!!! (best feeling EVER!!!)

Here is a current picture of me from Saturday:


I've set myself a goal for 2015 to lose another 25'ish lbs.....maybe 30 lbs
and TONE UP!!

I've started the BeachBody 21 Day fix program today with my sister in loves
cousin and let me just say....SHE'S AMAZING!! 
WOW she inspires me every single day.
She actually approached me because she wants me to join her team
and become a Beachboy coach but first, I want to try it out
so I can inspires others with my story.

Here is a picture of DAY 1....


It's just the beginning my friends.....stay tuned for more updates!!!

The best part about this journey is that I FEEL HEALTHY!!
The compliments I get on a daily basis keeps me so motivated.

LIFE IS GOOD....GOD IS GOOD!!

Hugs and blessings, T

13 comments :

  1. OMG>>>>YOU look amazingly awesome!!! I know it is NOT easy!! KUDOS to you! I NEED to start doing the same!! Thanks for sharing where you have been. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I've felt a little bad to have abandoning my blog and I've received tons of personal emails and messages through my social medias, but I had to do this for ME. I will be posting some crafting and some of my weight loss journey on my blog to keep everyone updated ;) HUGS!! T

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet friend!!!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. i agree...you look amazing...so proud of you...on my own little journey and have lost 25+....yay God and yay us...congrats and hoping you reach your future goals...hugs Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO Congrats!!!! Keep on going....don't give up. Hugs, T

      Delete
  4. Yep I agree too YOU LOOK AMAZING!! You truly have worked so hard and it took discipline and determination along with healthy choices. I know you'll reach your ultimate goal....and you are so right the main thing is to be healthy.....so YAY for you!! YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE YA MISS JOAN!!!! Thank you for all your support!!! Hugs, T

      Delete
  5. You look amazing Teri! I'm so happy that you focused 100% on yourself and have reach this goal for yourself!! Keep up the great work!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new look! Great job. Good luck in your new venture also. Looking forward to hear about the results.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you my friend. I will be posting updates ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. I've really missed your blogging but I understand. You have done great with your weight lose.

    ReplyDelete